Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013 Review and looking to the New Year

All in all 2013 has been a interesting year. Photographically it didn't get off to the best start, with my main project making the newly purchased house into a home. Although i did get out once and get this cool shot. It wasn't until march, when we moved in it really started for me.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then in march i decided to do my first interpretation of a movie poster, it wasn't a movie but at the time we had just got into Dexter. I saw the poster and thought, i can do that. This is what i come up with.



For the main part of the year I took to the landscapes, till June that was all I photographed. Really enjoyed this and got some good results. 


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then with a website redesign and the introduction of people to the site, I come up with some really interesting shots


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Looking forward to 2014 i really do hope I can up the standered of my photography as i did from 2013. I would like to collaborate with other photographers to better my self in working with people. With a couple of super secret projects on the way its all set of a creative year. Thanks for supporting and i hope you continue to in 2014, I leave you with the latest composite of the year hope you like.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment