Friday 10 May 2013

St Oswald's Priory Ruins

Really enjoying the landscapes at the moment please share it really helps Thanks

Purchase you print here

This image is special to me because this was one of my first morning shoots, and it taught me a couple of lessons. I got up nice and early set off to the cathedral grounds which was my original location. I got there before the sun set and had a wonder around but wasn’t happy with the placement of the sunrise and the cathedral it was more of a sunset location. Which is what brings me to my first lesson, research your location. I knew there was some ruins nearby so I headed to them. As soon as I got there the sky lit up. My second lesson, don’t give up the shot will come. I quickly framed the shot, set down the tripod and pushed the shutter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment